We had a friend staying with us over the Christmas holidays who suggested we have pancakes for breakfast one morning. Without your typical pancake ingredients in our pantry (flour) I had to improvise and this is what we ended up with.
The beauty of this recipe is that even if you have non-Paleo friends or family around for breakfast you can add your own toppings or enjoy them on their own.
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Coconut Oil
- Mash your banana in a bowl
- Lightly beat eggs in a separate bowl
- Combine eggs, banana and cinnamon
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, pour in a third of your mix and cook until firm on one side - then flip.
- Repeat with the other two thirds of your mixture.